The spiritual Crusade for purity has never been more vital, because:
- 82% of college students look at Internet porn every week
- 9 out of 10 boys are exposed to porn before age 18
- 1 in 5 mobile searches are for porn
- $13 billion is spent on porn per year in the USA
- 56% of divorce cases involved porn use
Impurity is so rife that the even U.S. Department of Justice stated:
"Never before in the history of telecommunications media in the United States has so much indecent (and obscene) material been so easily accessible by so many minors in so many American homes with so few restrictions."
Please join TFP Student Action's new campaign called Purity is the Answer, a spiritual crusade to promote the forgotten Angelic virtue, a call to go on the offensive for God against the godless culture that shreds all decency and destroys the family.
When you promote the virtue of purity you will help...
- Build a movement to STOP the Sexual Revolution
- Cut the power lines that feed the abortion industry
- Promote the key to true happiness and true freedom
May God bless you for signing and sharing this Purity Pledge.