Join faithful Catholics in this prayerful petition to cancel Fr. James Martin's Winter Commencement address at Catholic Misericordia University scheduled on December 17, 2017.
According to media reports, like a wolf in sheep's clothing, Fr. James Martin, SJ:
- Said that Catholics should "reverence" homosexual unions
- Supports the acceptance of transgenderism for children
- Favors homosexual kissing during Mass (sacrilege against God)
- Calls pro-homosexual activist nun, Sister Gramick, a "saint"
- Received a 2016 award from New Ways Ministry, a group condemned by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
In fact, Fr. Martin's push to normalize unnatural vice inside the Church, prompted Catholic leaders to cancel some of his recently scheduled appearances. The Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre disinvited Fr. Martin from speaking at its gala event in New York City on Oct. 20.
And the Catholic University of America also canceled an Oct. 4 appearance by the dissident priest at its Theological College.
Sign the prayerful protest. And share it with friends.
Please be polite in your correspondence:
Dr. Thomas J. Botzman, Ph.D.
President, Misericordia University
Email: [email protected]